Gain Proven, Committed Counsel After A Serious Injury
An injury can change your life forever. Expensive medical treatments and missed work can take both a financial and emotional toll on you and your family. To help with your healing, work with an experienced personal injury attorney who can evaluate your case and pursue the compensation you need for past, present and future losses. Passionate, unwavering and empathetic, our attorneys are dedicated to advocating for clients throughout the state of Alabama and Mississippi. With over 100 years of experience representing personal injury clients, our team has seen, represented and won a broad range of claims.
When You Are Injured Through No Fault Of Your Own, We Will Fight
Our team represents clients in complex personal injury cases. The Conway Denson & Associates, PLLC, can fight for you if you’ve been injured by:
- Assault, battery and false imprisonment
- Dangerous apartment buildings (private housing, public housing or Section 8)
- Defective equipment (locks, gas heaters, hot water heaters, stoves, etc.)
- Burns or smoke inhalation
- Defective wiring
- Lead poisoning
- Swimming pools (drowning, head and spinal cord injuries)
- Defective products
- Auto components
- Workplace equipment
- Fixtures in your home (heater, oven, stove, water heater, etc.)
- Food poisoning from caterers, grocery stores, restaurants and meat producers (Bacillus Cereus, Salmonella and Staph)
- Injuries in an accident caused by the negligence of another person
- Auto and truck accidents
- Downed power lines
- Premises liability
- Medical malpractice and medical errors
Our goal is to help you receive the compensation you and your family need to recover emotionally, physically and financially from a life-changing event.
Providing Comprehensive Support After Truck And Vehicular Crashes
Despite the many safety features available in modern cars and trucks, people are seriously injured or killed every day on the road. Fortunately, Conway Denson & Associates, PLLC, can be your advocate if you’ve been injured in an automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, bicycle or truck accident. We will thoroughly research your situation and build a solid case to help you fight for the compensation you need.
Our Goal Is To Help You Move Forward After Tragedy
If you suffered a major injury that resulted in disability, disfigurement, loss of income or death, we can help you seek compensation related to hospital care, lost wages, and pain and suffering. We may also be able to help you seek damages related to funeral costs and wrongful death compensation if a loved one passed away due to injuries suffered in a catastrophic accident.