- Premises Liability (Apartment and Retail Locations)
- Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Abuse
- Motor Vehicle and Trucking Accidents
- Products Liability
- Birth Injury
- Alabama, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 1996
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 1994
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1999
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1995
- Alabama Bar Association
- South Alabama Trial Lawyer's Association, Former Member
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Mobile Bar Association
- Huntsville/Madison County Bar Association
Scott E. Denson
Born and raised in Central Alabama, Scott E. Denson grew up believing that all of us were put here to make the world a better place for those around us. Scott earned his Juris Doctor from the Florida State University College of Law and was admitted to the Alabama Bar in 1994. Joining the Gadsden firm of Allenstein & Associates, Scott devoted his career to recovering for those injured by the wrongful conduct of others. Over the past 25 years, Scott has practiced from offices in Gadsden, Mobile, and Birmingham to represent individual clients throughout the State of Alabama. His reputation for discovering the facts and properly applying the law to those facts has made him a “go to” lawyer for complex and difficult cases involving serious injuries or death.
After Scott and Warren Conway had worked together on numerous cases for 15 years, they joined to form Conway Denson & Associates, PLLC. The firm does not simply place telephone calls and write demand letters. If a defendant or its insurer will not fairly settle a valid claim, our lawyers litigate the case. Scott prides himself on creating a firm that strives to help others and to be their voice in the courtroom.
Scott is a member of the Alabama Bar Association, and a former member of the Alabama Bar Quality of Life Committee. He belongs to the Alabama Association for Justice, the Mobile County Bar Association and the Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association. He has been awarded a “Preeminent -AV”* Rating for the practice of law by Martindale-Hubbell and is ranked as a “Super Lawyer”.
When he’s not in the office, Scott enjoys spending time with his family, attending religious functions, fishing, and visiting extended family in Mobile. He is married to his best adviser, the beautiful Judith Alloun Denson. Both of their children graduated from Alabama, and one earned a pharmacy degree from Samford.
*AV, AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. - 1993
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- M.A. - 1978
- Major: English Literature
- Lafayette College, Easton, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1976
- Major: Government and English Literature
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent
- Super Lawyers