More Than 100 Years Of Combined Experience Helping Clients In Two States
Anyone who survives an injury or loses a loved one to an injury will need help to seek justice and recover compensation.
The personal injury firm of Conway Denson & Associates, PLLC can work with you to hold the perpetrators accountable and take on powerful insurance companies to recover fair compensation. With more than 100 years of combined experience, we have reached numerous favorable settlements and verdicts on our clients’ behalves.
We handle a variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Whether you experienced a car, truck or motorcycle accident, we can help.
- Nursing home injuries: When senior citizens experience nursing home accidents or abuse, we will advocate for you.
- Housing and apartment injuries: Did your housing environment cause your illness or injury? Contact us.
- Medical malpractice: Medical professionals should help you, not harm you. Seek compensation for your injuries.
- Wrongful death: We can advocate for you if you lost your loved one to a wrongful death accident.
Founding attorneys Scott Denson and Warren Conway created Conway Denson & Associates, PLLC to better help people throughout Alabama and Mississippi. They combine their knowledge of both states’ personal injury law to help our clients get maximum compensation for their injuries.
Read More About Our Attorneys:
A Proven Record Of Success
Conway Denson & Associates, PLLC has demonstrated its skill at representing injury victims time and time again. In most instances, we successfully negotiate favorable out-of-court settlements with powerful corporations for our clients. As skilled litigators, we have also achieved favorable verdicts from Mississippi and Alabama judges and juries.
Get A Free Consultation With Experienced, Successful Lawyers
Contact Conway Denson & Associates, PLLC to schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney who can help you. We work on a contingency fee basis, so you will not pay us anything unless we recover compensation for you. Call our offices at 888-804-9607. You can also send us an email.